How to get free Counseling?
- View detailed, objective feedback on strengths and weaknesses in your relationship.
- Know where your relationship stands compared to nationwide norms
- Identify the biggest problem in your relationship.
- Key Conversation: Discuss with your partner the Biggest Problem(s)
- Develop a DEEP Understanding of your Core Issue
- Learn how natural Differences, Emotions, External Stress, and Patterns of Communication influence your Core Issue
- Key Conversation: Share new DEEP Understanding
Make changes in your relationship that have a better chance of success
- Improve communication patterns and reduce the impact of stress.
- See progress made by each you and your partner through the program.
- Key Conversation: Discuss relationship positives and how to increase fun activities.
What couples are saying
“I didn’t know if the conversations would be the start of another fight or if they would actually be productive as the program intends. It turns out the conversations were very productive. I think the program providing a structure and goal for the conversations really helped us to focus on the problem at hand” – Henry
“If you are not ready to throw in the towel and there is any chance of making it with your partner – do give this program a try. No problem is too small” – Phyllis
“It was nice to be able to work on our issues on our own timeline, and from the comfort of our own home. It’s affordable, and accessible to people like us who live far away from decent counseling/therapy resources.” –
Additionally, you can read coverage of the program in the or the .
Getting Your Partner Involved
The couple version of our online program is designed to be completed by you and your spouse together. Working with your spouse to is generally going to be more helpful to your relationship than working on it by yourself, so we encourage you to try and get your spouse involved. However, we know that sometimes spouses need a bit of encouragement or reassurance before beginning a program like this. Click on the questions below to learn about ways to get your spouse excited and involved in the program.