Austin Mental Health Clinic
Austin Lakes Hospital offers distinctive psychiatric services to individuals age 18 and up with acute mental health needs. At Austin Lakes Hospital in Austin, TX, we understand that psychiatric problems can affect an adult’s career, marriage and relationships.
Austin Lakes Hospital offers crisis stabilization in a confidential, caring environment that promotes crisis resolution, positive self-awareness, social skills and personal growth. We have been treating individuals from Central Texas and beyond for many years. Some of the mental health issues we treat include: depression, anxiety, schizophrenia, and bipolar disorder. If you or a loved one is struggling with these or other mental disorders, call us at 512-544-LAKE for an assessment. We are available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week.
Austin Lakes Hospital offers inpatient mental health care for adults ages 18 and older, as well as older adults ages 55 and older in need of 24-hour hospitalization.
- Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) is an inpatient setting for adults requiring the highest level of care/crisis stabilization.
- Inpatient Care is for adults who are in need of 24-hour hospitalization. This program focuses on crisis intervention, assessment and medication stabilization.
- Senior Adult Program is oriented towards diagnosing, stabilizing and treating the complex issues faced by aging adults by focusing on the physical, social and mental changes that occur during the aging process.
Austin Lakes Hospital also provides partial hospitalization (PHP) and intensive outpatient care (IOP), which consist of comprehensive treatment for adults who do not require 24-hour care. Participants in outpatient programs attend therapy groups during the day or evening and return home each day.
- Partial Hospital Program (PHP) is an interdisciplinary approach to healing and stabilization, which can serve as a step down from inpatient care or an alternative to inpatient hospitalization.
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) allows clients to attend group therapy, while enabling the client to return to the home and work environment.