Canadian Mental Health Association, Calgary
When you work at CMHA – Calgary Region, you are working for an agency that touches the lives of more than 17, 000 Calgarians every year. You can take pride in the fact that you are part of a team that is helping some of the most vulnerable people in our society lead more fulfilling lives. You are also building a better community by contributing to CMHA – Calgary Region’s efforts to combat the stigma associated with mental illness and raise awareness about the importance of mental health.
The Canadian Mental Health Association – Calgary Region is a caring, compassionate workplace where employee wellness is valued. We take our vision statement seriously: our employees are part of the vision, ‘mentally health people in a healthy society’.
CMHA – Calgary Region benefits
- Health and welfare benefits plan
- Employee family assistance program
- Pension plan
- 35-hour work week for most positions
- Flexible, family-friendly work policies
- Generous vacation allowance
- Five wellness days after 1 year of employment
- Talisman Centre discount
- Professional, respectful, relaxed atmosphere
- Open-door management approach