Community Mental Health Grand Rapids
• Hospitalization Services – We manage 200 licensed beds with the majority of these beds located on our main campus through 7 specialty units, including a child and adolescent unit, an older adult unit, and a unit for co-occurring behavioral health/substance use disorders. In addition, Pine Rest and Mercy Health Saint Mary’s (MHSM) offer a psychiatric medical unit at the MHSM downtown Grand Rapids campus.
• Partial Hospitalization Programs (Day Programs) – Our hospital offers partial inpatient programs for children & adolescents, adults, and a Mother and Baby Program for perinatal mood disorders that allows mothers to bring their infant along to treatment. The Mother and Baby Program is only the 3rd of its kind in the United States.
• Outpatient Clinic Network – Counseling, psychiatry, group therapy, and support groups provided by 19 clinics located throughout West Michigan, Northern Michigan and Iowa. All outpatient locations have access to resources at the main campus.
• ECT & TMS Clinic – As a part of our full continuum of services for depression, we provide Electroconvulsive Therapy and Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation in a clinic on our main campus.
• Psychological Consultation Center – State-of-the-art testing and comprehensive clinical history are conducted to provide recommendations for short- and long-term treatment planning. Specialties include ADHD, autism spectrum disorders, learning disabilities, head injury, mood disorders, anxiety disorders, dementias, and forensic psychiatric evaluations.
• Addiction Services – A full continuum of services range from residential detoxification to traditional outpatient services.
• Residential Programs – Programs include an adolescent residence, home settings for adults with developmental disabilities, and a secured facility for adults with chronic and persistent mental illness.
• Community Services & Outreach – Behavioral health services and community case management to the homeless and underserved population in the Greater Grand Rapids area.